*When Soundwave arrives, Megatron doesn’t say anything else. He waits until the door has closed them off from everything and tentatively reaches out for the slender mech to come closer. A silent, rather innocent request for contact.*

spitshineandhammertime:

mighty-megatron:

It’s a short fly to the location he’s sent her, one that he’s used many times to meet with multiversal visitors without bringing them near the base or any native dangers. Why the child insisted on visiting him, he would never know, yet here he stood, awaiting a little spot of orange.

Impact adjusted her bridge control bracelet and entered in the coordinates. It still felt weird sometimes, to ask and use the ground bridge to visit people instead of just scrambling through an air vent and bursting in unannounced.

The vortex closed behind her once she had passed through, and she beamed up at Megatron.

A few shuffled steps, a brief run, and she was close enough to latch onto his leg for a hug.

The tunnel brightens with green light and a little jet of orange is latched onto his leg. He chuckles.

"Hello to you as well, young one."

xxxsoundwavexxx sent: -He sees the issue hasnt been solved by now-

No, no it has not.

*A deep sigh.*

Sparklings. Why do you seem to be the only reasonable mech here? I thought I led an army.

spitshineandhammertime:

mighty-megatron:

::The complex is in a.. volatile state at the moment. But I can meet you at a separate set of coordinates, for a brief time. 

Do not come here at all without informing Knockout and Breakdown.::

I’ll tell them! I’ll tell them right now!

It’s a short fly to the location he’s sent her, one that he’s used many times to meet with multiversal visitors without bringing them near the base or any native dangers. Why the child insisted on visiting him, he would never know, yet here he stood, awaiting a little spot of orange.

Anonymous sent: Your eyebrows are so freaking weird

Yours are non-existant. Which is stranger?

spitshineandhammertime sent: Megatron?

spitshineandhammertime:

mighty-megatron:

::Impact.::

Can I come see you?

::The complex is in a.. volatile state at the moment. But I can meet you at a separate set of coordinates, for a brief time. 

Do not come here at all without informing Knockout and Breakdown.::

spitshineandhammertime sent: Megatron?

::Impact.::

rip-roaring-ruffian replied to your post:
AW that’s clever„,
I like to think so. Though perhaps too clever if neither of them were able to solve such a simple riddle.
primedoverlord replied to your post:
Oh Megatron, you have quite a way with the children.
I’m not going to correct you.
starscreamthefirst replied to your post:
…What? Really? /That’s/ what we had to do to get out?

If it’s such a shock to you then clearly the act of cooperation is far too complex for you to decipher.

starscreamthefirst sent: Oh, Lord Megatron, I'd like to report that Kenny has run out of his room and has yet to return. He seemed /quite/ distressed. So, are you ready to admit your idea was terrible and release us, or do you intend to keep this going until one of us goes mad?

::Did it ever once cross your mind that if neither of you reported each other to me then you could both be roaming the complex freely by now?::